HANDLE TORQUE, BEND & IMPACT PULL
Designed and Manufactured by CATRA
Approx Prices + Shipping : contact CATRA for details
- - For testing to BS EN12983-1 clauses 7.4 & 7.5
- - A test rig for testing cookware handle assemblies in accordance with EN
- - The rig is fully adjustable to accomodate cookware in a range of sizes
and handle shapes.
- - Handle torque resistance and bend strength tests can be carries out quickly
- - An optional handle impact pull strength attachment can be supplied, which
is currently a CATRA in house test, which is forecasted to be included in
EN12983 part 2 when it is published.
- - Sturdily constructed in steel and bright nickel plated to resist atmospheric
- - Optional full calibration certificate available.
Top of the page
CATRA, Henry Street, Sheffield S3 7EQ, Great Britain Fax: +44 (0)114
272 2151 Tel: +44 (0)114 276 9736 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org